Make a salad dressing by Salba chia adding vinegar, salt and chopped herbs.
Put the dressing on the seafoods and fresh vegetables.
This marinated dressing goes well with any foods even not using oil.
- ・10g Salba chia
- ・4tbsp water
- ・100g Sliced raw sea bream
- ・100g Sliced raw tuna
- ・1/4 onion
- ・15g mixed herb
- ・Sliced orange
- A) 1/2 tsp salt
a trace of coarsely ground pepper
1tsp olive oil
- 1.Add the Salba chia to water, then mix it well, let it stand 10 minutes.
- 2.Put sliced raw seafood on the plate in a circle.
- 3.Mix thinly sliced onion and herb, put into water.
- 4.Mix 1 and A well, then make a salad dressing.
Drain off the water from 3, put it on the 2, add the salad dressing on with sliced orange as you like.