Mix the water containing Salba chia with minced chicken meat, shape into an oval after adding salt, then fry with frying pan.
You can decrease the amount of meat by adding Salba chia, and also enjoy the popping and chewy texture.
- 10g Salbachia
- A) 1/2tsp salt
a trace of coarsely ground pepper
- 2tbsp wheat flour
1tbsp vegetable oil
- B) 1・1/2tbsp soy sauce
4tbsp cooking sake
- Shiso (Perillas), cucumber, mustard, Shichimi Togarashi (seven flavor chili pepper)
- 1.Add the Salba chia to water, then mix it well, let it stand 10 minutes.
- 2.Put 1 and A into mixing bowl, knead about 2 minutes into gruel, divide equal for 6 pieces and formed it into ellipse.
- 3.Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan, put 2 into frying pan and saute 2-3minutes, then saute other side 2-3minutes.
- 4. Drain excess oil with paper, pour B evenly in 3, and simmer in medium heat.